Tuesday

The Gift on Valentine's Day

Feb 14-15: Auditions don't stop just because it is the day of love! Last night, I had an audition for the lead role of nova in a silent film  surrounding her distractions before she goes on stage. The audition went very well. I really hit it off with the casting director Roxanne Teti (an alumni at USC where her film will be shown at the school and at festivals) and it was worth the horrendous drive! (I left at 5 for a 7 pm audition and got there just in time- and it is only 25 min away!) This morning I found out I booked the part! I am very excited! We are filming this weekend. It will be nice to have some clips of my acting in my actors real to submit to other casting directors and this will go on my resume. I'm so excited for the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment