Friday

Senior Project- Day 5

It is done!!!!!! It's only 51 pages, which puts it in between a one hour drama and a lifetime film but it is done! Of course, I am going to go through it after my mentor looks over it, and then I am going to do a scene Sunday but the actual script is done! I can't say it enough! I honestly can't believe it. I worked another solid six hours on it today at least- I just wanted to crank out the rest. I feel like I have kind of gotten the rhythm in writing a screenplay now. Am I a master? no, far from. But at least I produced a decent screenplay. For my first screenplay ever, I can say that I am quite proud. Will it be selling anytime soon? Haha doubtful. But I am so happy that I stuck with it and actually have something to show for it. I feel exhausted. My brain is completely fried. But I did it!!!! After my presentation, I will post it:) Copyrighted of course! A little nervous about everyone seeing it, but that's part of the whole experience! Post more tomorrow and then Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment