Thursday

Senior Project- Day 4

I see the light at the end of the tunnel!! Woohoo! Today I, once again, locked my self up with my computer and successfully got a lot of work done. It's amazing how fast you write for scenes you have gone through- break ups, awkward phone calls, etc. Today I also had an audition for a film called 'The Loft" which was a very popular movie in Belgium being recreated for America. I am very close to the casting director because he is the one that got me my role in "So Undercover". It would be filming in Belgium, so fingers crossed for an over-seas summer! It's a very small role, but I would still love to play it of course. Well, back to my script. I now truly have a great appreciation for all the hard work that goes into a script. I can now see that trying to write a script in a week was an INSANE idea but I think I rallied and have a presentable piece. Tomorrow I will continue to finish my piece then it is time for the red pen editing and revisions. Saturday, my acting coach and mentor will have finished reading it and given me some advice on it. Then Sunday, I will have acting class were I will perform a scene from my script on tape and then Voila! I will be done. I still have a lot of work ahead of me, but I am now treading water and not drowning anymore. I really can't  wait to take screenwriting in college and learn how to do all the ins and outs!  My blog has a few more days ahead of me so I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment